Today's economy, tomorrow's retirement
NOW PLAYING: New Generation Retirement
Thank you for registering for our New Generation Retirement webinar! You’ve taken a crucial first step in understanding how retirement planning has drastically changed and a new generation of strategy has evolved.
This seminar will last roughly 30 minutes and cover five key topics:
1. Finding a Financial Services Professional – your options for help have changed
2. Fact & Feeling Finder – Understanding YOUR goals, objectives and retirement plans
3. Strategy – Our five-step system designs a strategy specific to you and built around asset allocation & risk, along with income, legacy & tax planning
4. Recommendations & Implementations – Making recommendations is great, but taking action is key
5. On-Going Relationship – We don’t set it and forget it, we monitor your performance to ensure your goals are on track
We encourage you to download our free seminar workbook to follow along.
After viewing our New Generation Retirement webinar, you’ll be able to follow up in two ways:
- Complete your free Color of Money Risk Analysis
- Request a complimentary strategy review session
Get Your Color of Money Score
This quick, 11-question exercise will assess your financial picture and provide a road map to your overall risk preferences. Once completed, you’ll receive your free Color of Money Score to help you assess your financial journey.
Once completed, you’ll receive access to your personalized Generational Vault account where you can explore where you are on the risk spectrum and understand more about what your color score represents. Your Generational Vault account will also provide free strategy assessments, retirement calculators and educational videos to help you gain more insight into your investment behavior.
Once you receive your Color of Money Score and Risk Analysis, we encourage you to schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation with our team to more thoroughly discuss your free report, assess your current financial situation, and ensure you’re on track with your current retirement goals.
Our Sound Money Approach
At Brown Financial Advisors, we embrace our role as an advocate for our clients, always acting with your best interest in mind.
While many financial services professionals focus on products, our experience shows your needs are best met by focusing on processes, strategies, and most importantly, people.
We understand it can be hard to put together a retirement strategy without being able to see the whole picture. Our Sound Money Strategies integrate all aspects of your financial plan in a coordinated effort to provide on-going clarity and multi-generational wealth.