Educational Dinner Seminars
Brown Financial Advisors Seminars
Brown Financial Advisors hosts educational dinner seminars throughout the year at various locations across the Tri-State area. Each seminar is designed to help couples planning for retirement understand our proven New Generation Retirement five-step process and address your common retirement questions:
- How can you create a retirement income to last a lifetime?
- Will you receive your maximum Social Security benefit?
- Is your portfolio’s risk allocation properly aligned?
- Do you know the fees, expenses and redundancies in your brokerage accounts and how they affect your portfolio’s overall success?
- Do you have access to technology that manages your resources?
Our New Generation Retirement seminar will provide answers to these questions and others to help you learn how to prepare for a steady retirement in an ever-changing world. You’ll also receive the following:
- A detailed report on maximizing your Social Security Benefits
- A personalized Retirement Compass Financial Plan
- Our exclusive Color of Money Risk Analysis
Our seminars are designed for first-time attendees only and registration is required. All attendees should be age 50 or above and nearing or currently in retirement. No children or other financial professionals allowed. Seating at these events are extremely limited and registration may not be transferred to another party without prior approval.
Meet Your Host: Greg Brown, President
Greg and his entire team of financial advisors understand that serious consequences occur when people fail to receive proper, unbiased advice. Brown Financial Advisors, LLC. is an independent, registered investment advisory firm acting as financial fiduciary placing the best interests of clients first. Our firm provides “holistic” solutions such as investment management, financial planning, tax services, lifetime income planning, life insurance, annuities, tax reduction strategies, estate planning, Medicare options and Social Security and pension maximizations. Greg has hosted The Sound Money Investment Show on 55KRC since 2008.